2006-03-04

Who am I?

Despite taking the test with an eye towards getting BSG, my true colours showed through. It would appear that this is where I belong:

You scored as Enterprise D (Star Trek). You have high ideals and know in your heart that humanity will continue to evolve in a better people. No matter what may happen, you have faith in human beings. A rare quality. Now if only the Borg would quit assimilating people.

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

88%

Moya (Farscape)

75%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

69%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

69%

Serenity (Firefly)

69%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

63%

SG-1 (Stargate)

63%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

63%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

56%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

31%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


You know, I've been rewatching this series lately (I hadn't seen any since it ended lo, those many years ago) and I'm amazed at how closely my principles match those of Jean-Luc Picard. Here I thought they would have been shaped by my parents or my school or my classmates, but no. It was the TV show my family and I watched religiously throughout my childhood.

Huh.

No comments: